Saturday, February 9, 2013

We will not reject you

I know that I have missed a few blogs already but i'm going to try really hard to remember to blog every week.

This week in my family relations class we talked about same sex attraction. This is a subject I have a really hard time understanding. There is a person in my life who is very close to me that struggles with this. This is a subject that I have prayered hours about to help me understand. I still do not think that i have an opinion on what i think. I want to so bad be able to say that i am okay with it. That this person in my life deserves to be happy and not be judged for it. But I know that its not okay. And that hurts.

A quote from Elder Boyd K Packer said "We do not reject you, only immoral behavior. We cannot reject you, for you are the sons and daughter of God. We will not reject you, because we love you." This quote helps me because no matter how confused on the subject I may be, all I really need to know is that I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment